OUTSTANDING !!This vibrant pink layer cake is bursting with strawberry flavor and covered in a thick layer of fresh strawberry buttercream !
– Fresh strawberries: 2 heaping cups (sliced)
– Cake mix: 1 box white
– Strawberry gelatin: 1 PKG
– Vegetable oil: 3/4 cup
– Egg: 3 (large)
– Fresh strawberries: 2 cups (sliced)
– Confectioners’ sugar: 2 cups
– Softened butter: 1 cup
– Vanilla extract: 1 tsp
1. To start with, gently spray a plate with a cooking spray and set the temperature of your oven to 350 ° F.
2. Then put 2 cups of strawberries and process in a blender or food processor, until very finely chopped. And please measure 1 cup.
3. Pick a mixing bowl and incorporate together cake mixture, milk, and vegetable oil. I always mix together with a hand mixer for about 4 minutes.
4. Make sure to mix the strawberry puree in 1 cup with the strawberry gelatin.
5. Spread the batter into prepared pan and bake until clean falls out a wooden pick inserted in the middle, about 25 to 30 minutes. Once done, remove from the oven and let it cool for 12 minutes.
How to Make the frosting???
6. In a blender, mix the remaining 2 cups of strawberries until smooth. It’s wise to mix them if you have leftover strawberries from creating the cake batter.
7. And please bring the strawberry puree to a simmer in a small saucepan, stirring until thickened; let go totally cool.
8. You’d best use an electric mixer to beat butter, beating until smooth.
9. Okay now, you should place in 1 cup of sugar and then half of decreased 1/3 cup of strawberry puree. You can then beat in the extract of vanilla, and add in a cup of confectioners sugar and the remaining puree.
10. To finish, add the last cup of confectioners’ sugar and beat again. And Your Frosting Is Done!!! Spread it on cooled cake.