Move over tailgating recipes. This recipe for Slow Cooker Crack Chicken is going to be your new favorite recipe to make for game day. It’s even healthy too! The chicken is full of protein and you can top it with your favorite veggies like tomatoes or lettuce leaves and serve it over a whole wheat bun. Guaranteed to keep you full while watching the big game!
It’s called “crack chicken” because you won’t be able to stop eating it and all it has is 3 easy ingredients! Chicken, Ranch seasoning and cream cheese.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (8 oz) blocks cream cheese
- 2 (1 oz) packets dry Ranch seasoning
- 8 oz bacon, cooked crisply and crumbled
- In a slow cooker combine place chicken, cream cheese, and Ranch seasoning.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours, until chicken shreds easily.
- Once chicken shreds stir with a large fork or spoon, so the chicken shreds and all the ingredients combine.
- Add in crumbled bacon and stir to incorporate.
- Serve warm.