Want to make something simple and tasty? Try this awesome recipe for Apple Cobbler. You probably have the ingredients you need to make this pie already in your kitchen. Made with flour and canned pie filling, this recipe is a cinch to make. The pie crust magically forms around the top of the pies filling. The crust turns a beautiful golden brown once out of the oven. You’ll have your choice of fruits depending on what you are in the mood for. You can double the filling of a fruit cobbler recipe. The dessert is going to look amazing and taste even better.
Cook time: 45 Min
Prep time: 5 Min
1 c granulated sugar
1 c self-rising flour
1 can pie filling (apple, cherry, or peach) or fresh fruit (21 oz)
1 stick butter, unsalted
1 c milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt butter in a 9×13 (preferably glass) baking dish. Do this by placing it in the oven while it preheats.
3. Mix sugar, flour, vanilla, and milk in a mixing bowl.
4. Pour mixture into baking dish over the butter. Do not mix with butter.
5. Spoon in apples or your fruit of choice in random spots.
6. Bake for 45 minutes.
7. The crust will rise around apples. Serve. Enjoy!