My daughter loves Reese’s cups and she says these taste just like them! With this recipe, I usually end up with a lot more filling than chocolate because I make them in muffin tins, so I just save the filling in the fridge or freezer to make another batch. Or, you could spread the filling into a 9×13 pan and then spread the chocolate over the top.
Yummm! The graham crackers combined with the peanut butter adds a slight texture to the filling – and tastes great. If you’re a peanut butter chocolate lover, then you’re going to LOVE this recipe. These homemade peanut butter cups would make great gifts too!
Prep time: 30 Min Serves: 1 dozen or more
1 c butter, melted
2 c graham crackers, crushed
2 c confectioner’s sugar
1 c peanut butter
1 1/2 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
4 Tbsp peanut butter
1. Line muffin tins with paper liners and spray with cooking spray.
2. Mix together butter, graham crackers, confectioner’s sugar & 1 C of peanut butter.
3. Press about 1-1 1/2 tbsp. of the mixture into the bottom of the muffin liners.
4. Melt the chocolate chips and 4 tbsp. of peanut butter together.
5. Spoon over the filling and smooth the tops with a spoon.
6. Put in the fridge until set.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!