Recipe By: Kimberly Holland
“Two fantastic foods become one.”
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 slices white bread
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Combine butter, parsley, Pecorino Romano cheese, and garlic in a small bowl. Stir to combine.
- Lightly coat 1 side of each bread slice with the butter mixture. Flip bread and top 2 slices evenly with provolone cheese and mozzarella cheese. Cover with remaining bread slices, buttered-sides up.
- Place sandwiches into the hot skillet. Cook until golden brown on one side, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until golden brown on the second side and cheese has melted, 3 to 4 minutes more. Cut each sandwich in half and serve.