Serves 8-10; 15 minutes active; 2 hours inactive
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (5 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1 (3.4 oz.) box instant lemon pudding mix
- 3/4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- lemon zest or whipped cream, optional
- Combine evaporated milk and pudding mix in a medium bowl and beat on low speed for 2-3 minutes, or until thick.
- In a separate bowl or mixer, beat cream cheese until light and airy, then mix in lemonade concentrate. Once fully incorporated, mix in pudding mixture.
- Transfer filling mixture to pie crust, then place in refrigerator and chill for 4-6 hours, or overnight.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!