- 2-2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 (1 oz.) packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Place pork tenderloin in slow cooker and season all sides with salt and pepper.
- Rotate tenderloin accordingly and sprinkle dry onion soup mix all over pork.
- Pour water over pork, then wine and balsamic vinegar.
- Spread minced garlic on top of tenderloin, then cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours, or on high for 2-3.
- Serve with juices spooned on top, with mashed potatoes or veggies.