- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup frozen berries (strawberries, blackberries, raspberries)
- 1 banana
- 3 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup kale
- water if needed for consistency
- Put all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Add water – if needed – until you get desired consistency.
Make ahead instructions.
You can make these into smoothie freezer kits or make completely and store int tightly close mason jars for up to 2 days.
Serving size: 2 cups Calories: 172 Fat: 7 Carbohydrates: 26 Fiber: 7 Protein: 4
WW Points +: 4