- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8.5 oz.) box corn muffin mix
- 1 (13.25 oz.) can whole corn kernels, undrained
- 1 (13.25 oz.) can creamed corn
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Combine melted butter, corn muffin mix, corn (regular and creamed corn), egg and 1 cup cheddar cheese in a 9×13-inch baking dish, mixing until fully combined.
- Spoon sour cream over corn mixture, then gently swirl it in using a knife or tooth pick.
- Top with remaining 1 cup cheddar cheese.
- Place baking dish in oven and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until center is cooked through and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.