Serves: 12 servings
- 1 roll refrigerated pizza dough (or you can make your own)
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, diced
- ½ red onion, chopped
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- Marinara/pizza sauce, for dipping
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Lightly flour your surface so dough doesn’t stick and roll out into a 12″ x 8″ rectangle. Cut out 24 rectangles using a pizza cutter and place a teaspoon of cheese along with desired toppings in the center of the squares.
Carefully take the ends of the squares and roll them up around the toppings, pinching the ends to make a ball. Place balls of dough in a lightly sprayed pie pan and set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic powder and Italian seasonings. Brush mixture all over the balls until coated and bake in oven for 15 to 18 minutes, until tops are golden brown. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 2 pizza rolls + 1 Tbsp marinara • Calories: 147 • Fat: 6 g • Carbs: 14.2 g • Fiber: 0.7 g • Protein: 7 g • WW Points+: 4 pts