Turkey Cranberry Quesadilla
Yield: 1 quesadilla
- 1 light original flatout (or other high fiber/low point wrap or tortilla)
- 1 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- A pinch of dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons whole berry cranberry sauce, homemade or canned
- 2 oz cooked turkey breast
- 1 teaspoon balsamic glaze (I used Wegmans brand, though other brands do sell it – you can also make your own, it’s really easy!)
- Optional (not pictured or included in nutrition information): fresh baby spinach leaves
- Lay the flatout or wrap on a clean, flat surface. Spread the cream cheese over one half of the wrap. Sprinkle a pinch of thyme over the cream cheese and then spread the cranberry sauce over the top. Place the turkey in a layer over the cranberry sauce and add optional spinach leaves if desired (I meant to add these but forgot to buy them – oops!). Drizzle the balsamic glaze over the turkey (I drizzled mine on the outside at the end for the sake of looking fancy in the photos, but I recommend drizzling it inside – less messy to eat!). Fold the bare half of the wrap over the filling.
- Mist a skillet with cooking spray and bring over medium heat. Place the filled quesadilla on the skillet and mist the top with cooking spray as well. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side or until the outside is golden and the contents are heated.
9 smartpoints per quesadilla
7 pointsplus per quesadilla
277 calories, 31 g carbs, 12 g sugars, 9 g fat, 4 g saturated fat, 25 g protein, 10 g fiber