- 2 1/2 cups uncooked multigrain or whole-grain rotini or penne pasta (8 oz)
- 2 teaspoons olive or canola oil
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 package (8 oz) fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup with 45% less sodium
- 1 container (8 oz) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 oz 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
- 1/2 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (5 oz each) solid white albacore tuna in water, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 stone-ground wheat crackers, coarsely crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish or 3-quart casserole with cooking spray. Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt; drain.
- 2 In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers, onion, mushrooms and garlic; cook 4 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender.
- 3 Stir in soup, sour cream, cream cheese, milk and pepper until well blended. Stir in tuna, pasta and Cheddar cheese. Spoon into baking dish; spread evenly. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and crushed crackers.
- 4 Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or top is golden brown and mixture is bubbly.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Smartpoints 9
- Total Fat 10g
- Saturated Fat 4 1/2g
- Cholesterol 30mg
- Sodium 330mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41g
- Dietary Fiber 4g
- Sugars 6g
- Protein 21g