Recipe By: MARBALET
“This is a great way to dress up hashbrowns! Substitute Colby cheese for a change from the usual Cheddar.”
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray one 9×13 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, butter, salt, pepper, onions, soup and cheese. Gently mix and pour into prepared pan or dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 35 minutes.