Recipe By: ROSEYPET
“Coconut bars on a graham crust topped with chocolate.”
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter or margarine. Mix and pat into the bottom of one 9×13 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes.
- Combine the condensed milk and flaked coconut. Spread over the crust and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes.
- Spread the melted chocolate chips over the top. Let cool and cut into squares.