This easy-to-make strawberry pie requires no baking! The filling is light and creamy with a sweet and tart flavor. Every bite is bursting with strawberry bits! The perfect container for the filling is the graham cracker crust. Watch everyone’s faces light up when they take their first bite. A delicious summertime dessert.
Prep time: 15 Min
1 graham cracker pie crust
1 pkg cream cheese, 8 oz
1 box strawberry Jell-O, 3 oz.
1 box frozen strawberries, 10 oz, thawed, drained, sliced (1 cup needed)
1 pkg Cool Whip, 8 oz
1. Mix cream cheese until smooth.
2. Add in a package of Jell-O.
3. Mix in sliced strawberries.
4. Fold in Cool Whip until completely incorporated.
5. Pour into pie crust. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.