- 2-½ cups of flour.
- 2 tsps of baking powder.
- ½ tsp of salt.
- 2 tsps of cinnamon.
- 1 cup of softened butter.
- 2 cups of sugar.
- 3 eggs.
- 1 tsp of vanilla.
- ¾ cup of sour cream.
- 1 package of hershey’s cinnamon chips.
- 3 tbsps of sugar.
- 3 tsp of cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter, sugar, salt and cinnamon until creamy and fluffy. Mix in the eggs until well combined then stir in the vanilla and sour cream.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour and baking powder then add to the cream mixture and mix until well combined. Stir in the cinnamon chips.
- Spoon the batter into 4 mini loaf pans ⅔ full.
- In a bowl, mix together 3 tbsps of sugar and 3 tsps of cinnamon and sprinkle over the loafs.
In a preheated oven to 350° bake for 35 to 38 minutes.
- Easy, peasy and yummy! The sweetness of sugar and cinnamon gives a nice touch to this snickerdoodle bread. It tastes like heaven! You should definitely give it a shot.