- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (1 oz.) package au jus gravy mix
- 1 (1 oz.) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 (16 oz.) jar pepperoncini peppers or hot banana peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle au jus mix and dry ranch mix over the chicken, then top with pepperoncini peppers.
- Place butter on the chicken, then cover slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 3-4.
- Once cooked, use two forks to shred chicken, then serve hot and enjoy!