Mmmmm, perfectly tender, flavorful and cheesy !! This Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Ranch Potatoes recipe is the easiest potatoes you can make right in the crockpot and makes a delicious side dish that your entire family will love !!
WHAT YOU NEED :
Bacon: 8 slices
Russet style potatoes: 3 large (cut into small pieces)
Cheddar cheese: 1.5 cups (375 mL) grated
Salt and freshly ground pepper
Shallots: 3 (finely chopped)
LET’S MAKE IT :
1. To start with, you can bake your bacon in the oven or preheat the oven to 400 ° F (200 ° C).
2. You’d best cut the potatoes and grate the cheese while baking. Once done, remove the bacon from the foil. And please drain it, but retain the bacon fat.
3. You need to put potatoes in the foil.
4. Make sure to mix well to cover the potatoes with the bacon fat. And please season with the paprika, salt also pepper.
5. Bake for until the potatoes are tender, it takes around 20 minutes.
6. the bacon should be cut into little pieces at this stage.
7. After that, remove the foil from the oven. You’ll want to add the bacon pieces and grated cheese.
8. Finally, I alwas put in the oven for some minutes to melt the cheese. Use shallots for garnish. SERVE & ENJOY !!