This is a delicious & easy meal that comes together really quick! When I was young & single I used to make something like this, but with canned potatoes & veggies.
Recipe makes 8 servings
1 serving = 1 cup
5 weight watchers points+
5 weight watchers smart points
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 lb potatoes chopped into bite sized pieces
- 14 oz turkey kielbasa (I used fit & active turkey polska kielbasa)
- 2 bell peppers chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- I prepped all my ingredients first but you could easily chop the sausage & veggies while the potatoes are frying.
- Heat olive oil & butter in a pan over medium high heat. Add potatoes & cook for about 15 minutes. Try to only stir it a few times so they don’t fall apart as they soften.
- Once they are nice & crispy remove with a slotted spoon & put in a bowl. Set aside.
- Toss the sausage into the same pan & cook a couple minutes.
- Add peppers & onions & cook until they are nice & tender.
- Add potatoes & cook another minute or so.
We like ketchup on it!