Recipe By: Juliana Hale
“Balsamic vinegar adds a punch of flavor to these easy roasted Brussels sprouts, while the Parmesan provides a melty, cheesy finish.”
- 1 (16 ounce) package Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt. Spread onto a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- Roast in the preheated oven, shaking every 5 minutes, until crispy and fork-tender, about 20 minutes. Toss with balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with Parmesan. Continue roasting until melted, about 1 minute more. Sprinkle with red pepper.