Wonderful roasted cauliflower, my 11 year old son loves this! Add more spices and herbs to suit your taste.
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large head cauliflower, separated into florets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a large casserole dish.
- Place the olive oil and garlic in a large resealable bag. Add cauliflower, and shake to mix. Pour into the prepared casserole dish, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley, and broil for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown.
Amount per serving (6 total): Calories: 118 kcal, Fat: 8.2 g, Carbs: 8.6g, Protein: 4.7 g, Cholesterol: 4 mg, Sodium: 111 mg