- 3 oz refrigerated cooked Southwest-flavor chicken breast strips
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch; 8 tortillas)
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups finely shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (8 oz)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. In small bowl, mix chicken and salsa.
- 2 Spray 1 side of 1 tortilla with cooking spray; place sprayed side down in 10-inch nonstick skillet. Layer with one-fourth of the chicken mixture and 1/2 cup of the cheese. Top with another tortilla; spray top of tortilla with cooking spray.
- 3 Cook uncovered over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes, carefully turning after 2 minutes, until golden brown. Repeat with remaining tortillas, chicken mixture and cheese. To serve, cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with sour cream and, if desired, additional salsa.
Serving Size: 1 Quesadilla
- Smartpoints 15
- Calories 430
- Total Fat 28g
- Saturated Fat 13g
- Cholesterol 85mg
- Sodium 950mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43g
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 19g