Recipe By: mythreesonsnh
“Chicken, broccoli, and stuffing casserole.”
- 3 cups prepared stuffing
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8×8-inch baking pan.
- Mix stuffing, chicken, broccoli, chicken gravy, and half the Cheddar cheese in a large bowl. Spread into the prepared baking pan; sprinkle with remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and Cheddar cheese is melted, 20 to 25 minutes.