“I needed to bring a pumpkin dessert for a pumpkin-themed baby shower and I came up with this and it was a huge hit.”
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 12 large cannoli shells
- 1 tablespoon sprinkles, or as desired
- 1 teaspoon confectioners’ sugar for dusting
- Stir 1 cup confectioners’ sugar, pumpkin, mascarpone cheese, ricotta cheese, pudding mix, and pumpkin pie spice together in a bowl until smooth.
- Beat cream in a chilled bowl with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form; fold into pumpkin mixture. Spoon pumpkin mixture into a resealable plastic bag and snip a 3/4-inch hole in 1 corner. Pipe pumpkin mixture into each cannoli shell. Garnish the ends with sprinkles and confectioners’ sugar.