- 2 packages instant pistachio pudding mix
- 16 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 20 ounces canned crushed pineapple, with juices
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Optional: Heat oven to 350 F. Toast the walnuts for about 5-10 minutes for extra flavor.
- Combine pudding mix and pineapple in a large bowl.
- Add marshmallows and walnuts and mix until combined.
- Fold in whipped topping until everything is completely coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.