- 1 graham cracker crust, store-bought
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained, juices reserved
- Water, as needed (water w/ reserved pineapple juices should make 1 cup)
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (3.4) oz. package lemon or pineapple jello
- Place reserved pineapple juices in a measuring cup, then add enough water to make 1 cup liquid.
- Bring to a boil in a small or medium saucepan, then whisk in lemon jello mix.
- Place room temperature cream cheese in a medium bowl, then beat in 1/2 lemon jello.
- Beat until smooth and fully incorporated, then spread cream cheese mixture over cooled graham cracker crust. Refrigerate for at least 15-20 minutes, or until set.
- Arrange pineapple chunks on top of cream cheese layer, then pour remaining lemon jello on top.
- Return to refrigerator and chill until set.