After making these potatoes for a long time, I finally perfected the recipe. This makes potatoes that are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. YUM!
- 1 Tbs. Olive Oil
- Seasonings of your choice
1. Preheat the oven to 450*.
2. Clean however many potatoes you need to serve.
3. Chop the potatoes into chunks and place them in a big mixing bowl.
4. Add 1 Tbs. of olive oil and mix them up. You can adjust the amount of olive oil to the amount of potatoes you use.
5. Add your seasonings and mix well. For this example, I used seasoned salt. This is a very basic and delicious choice. You can also use ranch powder, chili powder, pepper, garlic, the list goes on and on. Experiment!
6. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
7. Place the potatoes on the pan and spread them out so they will all get roasted evenly.
8. Bake the potatoes at 450* for 30 minutes.
9. Take them out of the oven and serve!
Because I never make the same amount of potatoes, usually depending on how many people I’m serving or how many points I want to use, I calculate the points every time I make them. The easiest thing to do is measure the potatoes and the olive oil and add the points together and divide them evenly. So if you make 3 cups of potatoes with 1 Tbs. of olive oil, 3 (1 cup) servings come out to 4 points each. Of course, you would count your seasonings if needed.
These really are one of my FAVORITE dishes to make! Especially dipped in ketchup. Enjoy!