Recipe By: Barb Gurley
“Peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies made with natural peanut butter and kosher salt.”
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cream butter or margarine with brown sugar and white sugar. Add egg and vanilla. Mix well. Stir in peanut butter, baking soda, and salt. Make sure it is well blended. Add flour and chocolate chips.
- Drop teaspoons of cookie dough then flatten with fork slightly on greased cookie sheet. Bake for 5-6 minutes or until just showing a hint of brown on edges. Don’t overcook. Let cool on cookie sheet for 5 -10 minutes. Then transfer to cooling rack.
224.9 calories; protein 4.9g 10% DV; carbohydrates 20.4g 7% DV; fat 15.1g 23% DV; cholesterol 23.9mg 8% DV; sodium 168.5mg 7% DV.