I love these parmesan baked potato halves, they make the perfect side dish
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 7 red potatoes, washed and cut in half
- 2-3 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- sea salt
- freshly cracked pepper
- 1). Preheat oven to 400F. Melt butter in the bottom of a 9×13 glass pan.
- 2). Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and seasonings over butter. Place potatoes cut side down and sprinkle more seasonings on top of potatoes.
- 3). Bake for 40-45 minutes or until cooked through. Allow to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before serving.
Source : allrecipes.com