- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 tsp salt, divided
- 1⁄4 tsp pepper
- 16 oz chicken breast
- 1 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 cup onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 tsp basil
- 2 tbsp dry white wine
- 2 tbsp water
- On a sheet of wax paper or paper plate, combine flour, parmesan cheese, and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper.
- Dredge chicken in flour mixture, coating both sides, and reserve any remaining flour mixture.
In a 10 inch skillet, heat 1 1/2 tsps oil over medium-high heat; add onions and garlic and saute until onions are softened.
- Add mushrooms, basil, and remaining 1/4 tsp salt and saute until mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to plate and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat remaining 1 1/2 tsp oil; add chicken and cook, turning once, until lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Stir in reserved flour mixture; gradually add wine and water and continuing to stir, bring mixture to a boil.
- Return mushroom mixture to the pan and cook until heated through.
Per serving: 7 PointsPlus; 8 Smartpoints
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 15g
Saturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrate 13g
Dietary Fiber 2g