- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp dried seasoned Italian bread crumbs
- 1⁄8 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- 1⁄4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 boneless chicken breast, about 1 pound
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In resealable plastic bag, combine cheese, crumbs and all seasonings; shake well.
- Transfer mixture to plate; dip each chicken breast in cheese mixture, turning to coat all sides.
- Arrange on nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, 20-25 minutes.
Per serving: 3 SmartPoints; 4 PointsPlus; 4 POINTS (old)
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4