1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
1/8 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In resealable plastic bag, combine cheese, crumbs and all seasonings; shake well.
3. Transfer mixture to plate; dip each chicken breast in cheese mixture, turning to coat all sides.
4. Arrange on nonstick baking sheet.
5. Bake until chicken is cooked through, 20-25 minutes.
Makes 4 Servings
Nutritional Info Per Serving: 178 calories; 5 g fat; 81 mg cholesterol; 3 g carbs;
28 g protein; 0.3 g fiber; 299 mg sodium