What You Need
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
- Line 13×9-inch pan with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted. Add sugar, graham crumbs and peanut butter; mix well. Spread onto bottom of prepared pan; cover with chocolate.
- Make shallow cuts in top of dessert to mark 48 squares. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan; cut into squares following scored lines on dessert.