Recipe By: bd.weld
“Easy to make cucumber roll-ups filled with a chicken mixture topped with crunchy Snack Factory(R) Pretzel Crisps(R).”
- 1 English cucumber, halved lengthwise
- 1 (12.5 fl oz) can chicken breast, drained and flaked
- 4 ounces Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (7.2 ounce) package Original Snack Factory(R) Pretzel Crisps(R)
- Slice cucumber halves lengthwise with a mandoline or knife into 1/8 inch thick long slices
- Mix chicken, Neufchatel cheese, mayonnaise, green onions, tomato, red pepper flakes, and garlic salt together until well blended.
- Lay cucumber slices flat on a work surface. Spoon two teaspoons chicken mixture on bottom (flat) edge of each slice; roll up. Secure with toothpicks and place rolls upright like cups on a serving plate. Push a Snack Factory(R) Pretzel Crisp(R) about halfway down into the chicken mixture.