- 5 cups (~2 pints), fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- ½ cup store-bought prepared strawberry glaze, see shopping tips
- 1 (14oz) ready baked angel food cake, cut in half and into 1-inch cubes, see shopping tips
- 1 (8oz) container fat-free frozen Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 snack packs of already prepared fat-free vanilla or tapioca pudding, see shopping tips
1. In a large serving bowl or trifle dish, place half the angel food cake pieces on the bottom of bowl.
2. Sprinkle about 2 cups strawberries evenly over cake.
3. Dollop 1 package of pudding all over top of berries.
4. Sprinkle with ½ cup blueberries and drizzle with ¼ cup strawberry glaze over blueberries.
5. Spread ½ container Cool Whip evenly over glaze.
6. Repeat the steps starting with angel food cake and ending with Cool Whip. Decorate top of the Strawberry Shortcake Trifle with remaining sliced strawberries and blueberries.
7. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Store any leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Makes 16 servings (each serving about ¾ cup)
WW SP 3