There is nothing more festive than these no-bake coconut cream scoops. Soft and tender cakes covered with white chocolate and garnished with pretty sprinkles. Everything goes together beautifully and these cake balls are fantastic for all your holiday events and parties.
Bring a bundle or two to a potluck or a barbecue, and everyone will go wild for them.
If you’re looking for a patriotic and fun recipe to make for July 4th, listen carefully! These festive no-bake coconut cream scoops are sure to be a hit! If you’ve never tried a cake ball before, you’re really missing out. Everything you love about the cake is in this bite, plus it’s covered in white chocolate-double yum!
Baking cake balls couldn’t be easier either. I got a little carried away, making them the other day and accidentally dropped some sprinkles in my white chocolate. About halfway through the balls of the dip, the once shiny white chocolate started to take on a bluish tint from the glitter.
° 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
° 1 tablespoon of softened butter
° 4 cups of powdered sugar, (icing sugar)
° 1 cup of grated coconut
° 1 bag (12 oz) of melting chocolate chips
1. Your baking sheet must be lined wiith parchment paper; put aside.
2. Then choose a medium bowl and beat together cream cheese and butter with a hand mixer until blended. Now that it’s mixed, you can gradually add powdered sugar, then add coconut and make sure it’s well incorporated using a mixing spoon. And please refrigerate about about 1 hour.
3. At this point, you need to sprinkle your hands with powdered sugar and mold the coconut mixture into an egg shape.
4. Coconut eggs should be placed on baking paper and frozen for about 1 hour.
5. Now you had better melt the chocolate fondant according to the instructions on the package.
6. Once cooked, dip the egg into the chocolate with a fork and turn it over to cover completely. Then, help transfer the chocolate coated egg to the parchment paper using a second fork.
7. Remember to always refrigerate for about 5-10 minutes for the chocolate to harden.
8. And yes, serve immediately or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container; as wanted.