No Bake Banana Split Desert Classic! It’s layers of a graham cracker crust, a filling of cream cheese, banana, pineapple, strawberry, whipped cream, nuts, chocolate and cherries on top! Part of it is banana pudding and ice box cake, it’s a great dessert for most special holidays or simple gatherings.
Every year, around Easter, I start craving this split banana dessert, which is weird to me, because I can’t help but remember eating it once or twice at all, and that was 10 or 15 years ago at least for some reason, stuck On my mind and associate it with Easter. It’s very likely that my mom prepared her for an Easter dessert for two years in a row, and then moved on to something else. A few years ago, my mom finally asked if she had this “banana split ” . It took me roughly 2.2 seconds to collect what I need and I’ve enjoyed it at least twice a year since then!
Banana: 4 large grains (chopped)
Graham cracker crumbs: 1 box
Butter: 1 cup (about 1 stick) (melted)
Softened butter: 1 tablespoon
Soft cream cheese: 1 cup
Powdered sugar: 3 cups
Heavy whipping cream: 1 1/2 cups
Ground pineapple: 1 can
Walnuts or pecans: 1 cup (chopped)
Rainbow sprinkles: 1 tablespoon
1. In a large bowl, place the graham crumbs, add the melted butter. Gently press a crust on the bottom of the glass dish and let it cool in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
2. Then mix cream cheese with 1 tablespoon of soft butter and powdered sugar and mix until creamy. I always use a hand mixer to blend the mixture to perfection.
3. Once done, you can spread the cream cheese mixture over a cooled graham cracker crust.
4. You will need to add a layer of banana slices and spread the pineapple slices over the banana.
5. You can then spread cold whip over the pineapple slices.
6. Well now, make sure to use chopped pecans for garnish and spray rainbow spray on top.
7. And please chill for 5 hours and submit