To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 2 and 1/2 cups white granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 12 ounce package (2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 7 ounce jar marshmallow cream (also called marshmallow fluff)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line an 8 or 9 inch square pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Coat with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a 3 quart HEAVY saucepan over high heat, combine sugar, butter, and evaporated milk. Use a wooden spoon to stir slowly until butter melts, scraping sides of pan to get all the sugar crystals.
- Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly with a long wooden spoon. Once it starts boiling, set a timer for 5 minutes and turn the heat down to medium so that you don’t burn your fingers off–it should be boiling the full 5 minutes. Stir constantly.
- When the timer goes off, remove from heat and add chocolate chips. Stir until all chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Add marshmallow creme and beat with a wooden spoon until well blended. Add vanilla and mix well. Immediately pour into the prepared pan.
- Let cool to room temperature. (Good luck with that.)
- Slice and serve! Store on the counter covered.