Recipe By: Philadelphia Cream Cheese
“Chocolate, coffee and almond, oh my! This cheesecake recipe is a sure winner. Creamy chocolate cheesecake with coffee and almonds, a perfect combo!”
- 2 cups chocolate cookie baking crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 (250 g) packages Philadelphia Chocolate Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon Maxwell House Instant Coffee Original Roast
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and 1-1/2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Dissolve coffee in water. Add to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended; pour into crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with nuts and drizzle with chocolate syrup just before serving.