Mini Zucchini Pizzas
- 2 medium zucchinis, sliced
- 3 Tbsp pizza sauce
- 2 Tbsp unsalted tomato paste
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- Dash of garlic powder
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 Turkey pepperonis, cut in half
- 8 olives, pitted and chopped
- Preheat your broiler on high.
- Slice your zucchinis at a slight diagonal so that you have about 16 pieces and place zucchini slices on a baking sheet and set aside. Mix together your pizza sauce, tomato paste, oregano and garlic powder and spread about one teaspoon over each slice of zucchini.
- Mix together your cheeses and sprinkle about a tablespoon over each zucchini slice. Then add your chopped olives and pepperoni slices on top of the cheese and place baking sheet in the oven to broil for about 3 to 5 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 zucchini pizzas • Calories: 75 • Fat: 5 g • Carbs: 3 g • Fiber: 1 g • Protein: 5 g • WW Points+: 1 pts • Smartpoints: 2