- 2 pounds extra lean ground beef (7% fat or less)
- ¾ cup quick cooking oats
- 4 egg whites
- ¾ cup diced tomatoes with juice
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- 1 ounce envelope of dry Lipton Onion Soup mix
- ½ cup chopped green pepper, optional
- extra ketchup for brushing on top, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients, except the extra ketchup, and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 even portions and form these into balls. Lightly press the balls into 8 cups of a standard 12-cup muffin tin.
- Brush the tops of the “muffins” with ketchup, if desired.
- Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes or until the tops have browned and the meat loaves have cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Nutritional Estimates Per Serving (1 muffin): 255 calories, 10.9 g fat, 1.3 g fiber, 33.2 g protein and 6 WW Points+, 5 SP.These mini meatloaf muffins can be cooked, cooled and then wrapped in foil and placed in the freezer for a future quick and easy dinner.