- large Hass avocadoes (black in color,slightly soft to the press)
- 2 large limes, juice of
- 1 medium white onion (diced)
- 3⁄4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro (chopped finely)
- 1 large tomatoes (Diced-make sure it isn’t overly ripe)
- finely chopped fresh jalapeno (optional)
Slice avocados in half. Discard the seed. Scoop out of shell with a spoon. Place in bowl.
Add juice of one fresh lime immediately to prevent browning. Use a fork and mash to desired consistency.
Add chopped onions, tomato, and cilantro. Stir gently to mix ingredients.
Add juice of second lime and then salt to taste. Stir just slightly, until incorporated.
Add jalapeño to taste.
Serve with your favorite tortilla chips for a dip, or use with your favorite Mexican dish.
a side note: this is to make a chunky, yet creamy guacamole. Some people prefer to use a food processor with all the ingredients to make for a VERY creamy dip.
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 206.2
- Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Carbohydrate 14 g
- Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g
- 6 Smartpoints