Servings: 9 ( cut into 9 equal pieces)
Points Plus: 5
- 10 oz pizza crust
- 3/4 cup of refried beans
- 3 tablespoons of fat free salsa
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups of reduced fat mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup of ice berg lettuce
- 3 tablespoons of chopped scallions
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes
1. Preheat Oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a bowl mix together beans and taco seasoning. Spread onto pizza leaving about 1/2 inch
for the crust. Next spread 3 tablespoons of salsa on top of the beans and then layer on the
3. Bake at 400 for 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Layer on lettuce, tomatos,
and scallions. Serves 9 people.