Makes: 2 servings
Serving Size: 1 cup
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup frozen pineapple
- 3/4 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup “lite” coconut milk (see Tip)
- Unsweetened coconut flakes for garnish
- Combine yogurt, pineapple, mango and coconut milk in a blender. Puree until smooth. Garnish with coconut flakes, if desired.
TIPS & NOTES
- Refrigerate leftover coconut milk for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 2 months. It will appear separated when thawed; simply mix until smooth.
Per serving: 182 calories; 5 g fat (3 g sat, 0 g mono); 6 mg cholesterol; 23 g carbohydrates; 0 g added sugars; 18 g total sugars; 13 g protein; 2 g fiber; 57 mg sodium; 330 mg potassium.