Recipe By: Yoly
“With only 4 ingredients, these biscuits are so tasty that you could serve them for dessert.”
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough (such as Pillsbury(R))
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove biscuits from the can and split in half crosswise, for a total of 10 biscuits. Place 5 biscuits on the prepared cookie sheet; divide blueberries over the tops. Cover blueberries with the remaining biscuits.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 18 to 22 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Combine powdered sugar, lemon juice, and zest in a small bowl. Brush biscuits tops with 1/2 of the glaze. Let sit until glaze has set, about 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining glaze.