- 2 c. all purpose flour
- 2½ tsp. baking powder
- ¾ c. milk
- ¾ c. sugar
- ½ c. sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ c. butter, softened
- 1 large Phil’s Fresh Egg
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- (optional: ½ tsp. lemon extract)
- 1 Tbsp. finely grated lemon peel
- 1½ c. fresh raspberries
- 1 c. sugar
- ⅔ c. flour
- 8 Tbsp. (1/2 c.) cold butter
- ½ c. powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
In a medium bowl, combine 2 c. flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Beat ¾ c. milk, ¾ c. sugar, ½ c. sour cream, ¼ c. butter, egg, lemon juice, lemon extract (if using), and lemon peel until creamy. Add dry ingredients and mix just until blended.
- Fold in raspberries
- Spoon batter into a 9 or 10 inch springform pan and sprinkle with crumb topping (see below).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 – 50 minutes.
- Combine ingredients for glaze and drizzle over baked coffee cake.
- Combine 1 c. sugar and ⅔ c. flour in a bowl.
- Cut in ½ c. cold butter until mixture is crumbly.
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE LINK BUTTON FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES AND DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON FACEBOOK.