- 1 package (16 oz.) tri-color fusilli or rotini pasta
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 (1 oz.) package powdered ranch dressing mix
- 1 medium cucumber, quartered and thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets (1 small head), roughly chopped
- 2 cups asparagus, woody ends removed, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, sliced into matchsticks or grated
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to package instructions.
- 2 minutes before pasta is fully cooked, add broccoli and asparagus to the pot. Strain pasta and vegetables and set aside.
- Add mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, ranch mix, and garlic powder to a large serving bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add pasta, cooked and raw vegetables (broccoli, asparagus, tomatoes, red onion, bell pepper and cucumber), and cheese and toss to combine.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator until you’re ready to serve!