To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups light-brown sugar, packed
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups sweetened flake coconut
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate very large bowl, beat the butter with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in sugars and mix until thoroughly combined. Add in eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Mix in vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and beat on low until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips, oats, coconut, and pecans.
- Drop dough in 1/4 cup portions 3 inches apart onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 15-17 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through. Cookie edges will be lightly browned. Remove to a wire rack to cool. Enjoy!