Individual Egg and Spinach Bowls make an easy prep breakfast that’s perfect on busy mornings and can be prepared and added to the bowls the previous night.
- 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 bowl |
- 8 large egg whites, (recommend free-range)
- 1 whole egg
- 1 cup baby spinach, torn or chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, fat-free
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Lightly mist 4 (1/2 cup) ramekins with nonstick cooking spray and evenly divide egg mixture into bowls.
- Place ramekins on a cookie sheet and bake 20 minutes or until eggs puff and are almost set in the center. Serve hot.
Nutritional Info :
- Calories: 84 | Total Fat: 2 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 57 | Carbohydrates: 6 g | Sodium: 335 mg | Dietary Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 2 g | Protein:11 g | SmartPoints: 2 |