- 6 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄4 lb lean pork or chicken, julienned
- 2 tbsp asian chile paste, with garlic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3⁄4 tsp black pepper, ground
- 4 egg, beaten
- 5 tbsp corn starch
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can peeled straw mushrooms
- 1 can sliced bamboo shoots
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts
- 1 can baby sweet corn, cobs
- 1⁄2 lb soft tofu, sliced into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 scallion, finely chopped (to garnish)
- Bring stock to a simmer, add soy sauce, pork, mushrooms& chile paste, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add meat, pepper, vinegar, bamboo, baby corn, water chestnuts, fungus and tofu, simmer 10 min Mix cornstarch with 5 tbsp water and add.
bring back to a simmer and pour the eggs in a very thin stream over the surface.
- Let stand for 10 seconds before gently stirring in the sesame oil.
- Serve with a garnish of chopped scallions.
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
5 Smart Points